You are here
The Thunder R2 is an injection molded thermoplastic helmet that provides optimum comfort, safety and ventilation, including a high safety anti-scratch shield.
• Shell made from injected thermoplastic resin.
• 2 shell size, 3 EPS.
• High integrity chin bar for added security.
• Air flow directed by integrated ducts.
• Rear air extractors Venturi-effect.
• Optimized comfort padding interior, not removable.
• Chin strap mechanism Double D-ring.
• External high safety anti-scratch shield.
• Quick release visor fastening system.
• Net weight: 1400 g +/- 50 g (3.20 lbs).
• Meets or exceeds D.O.T., ECE.