You are here
The Odyssey Carbon is an advanced, lightweight carbon helmet that provides optimized aerodynamics and ultimate comfort and ventilation.
Meets or exceeds DOT FMVSS-218 and ECE 22.05.
• Carbon: safe and lightweight.
• Optimized aerodynamics thanks to its contoured shell and blade rear spoiler.
• Developed to meet the requirements of the highest level of competition: stability, comfort, ventilation and lightweight.
• Featuring a specific carbon designed for the track. The Odyssey is one of the most advanced helmets on the market, in terms of performance.
• Uni-composite high performance shell.
• Two shell sizes for superior safety and a precise fit. Sizes XS-XXL.
• Zox HPVS controllable multi-channel ventilation.
• Optimized internal EPS liner with integral cooling channels.
• EPS ear pockets for comfort, communication ready.
• Zox high-integrity chin bar for added security.
• Chin strap mechanism quick release.
• Shell paint: double coated UV stable, clear coat lacquer.
• Injected visor anti-scratch shield exterior, anti-fog interior with curved, tapered edges & UV protection.
• Zox shield rapid change ratchet system.
• Luxurious, removable, washable comfort liner, constructed from soft touch open weave hypoallergenic fabrics and air mesh.
• Zox logo protective fleece helmet bag included.